So how's everyone doin today?
It was a pretty good day. I got to catch up on all the sleep I missed which was absolutely wonderful. And when I got up, I found that Dad had made chocolate-chip pancakes. By far the best breakfast ever created, don't argue. Then we went to see Over the Hedge. It was such a kiddie movie, otherwise I probably would have liked it. There was one part where I laughed really hard, but I can't even remember what it was. BUT then we went to Olive Garden and I had that new chicken caprese thing...MMMMM
Now I'm just trying to kill time before I go to rock 'n bowl...OOO so fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A chocolate chip pancake breakfast can only be topped by adding a little peanutbutter to it...ok, and maybe a little whipped cream and pancake syrup. This is why our whole family is on a diet!!
Sounds yummy to me!
Aunti LoLo
Post a Comment