Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I have come to the realization that i am horrible at updating my blog. I think I found a few reasons why:
~I'm super forgetful
~My life is boring and there is rarely anything to update
~The internet is slow and by the time i try to submit an entry it fails miserably and i feel like smashing the computer in but then I'd probably be sent to anger management or at least have to buy a new computer and (like all teenagers) I just don't have that kind of money

That's all I came up with, but I will now update you all on what is going on in my life. YAY for you!

Some of you know that I play on a women's softball league for my church, and we all thought we were pretty stinky. But haHA *triumphant laugh* we are not as bad as we thought for we have won our last two games. I've done pretty well, and a lot of my friends are on the team so it's a lot of fun.

In school, my time has been spent trying to ward off a case of senioritis. Yes, I am only a junior, but school is not how I want to spend my time. However, it has its strong points. My creative writing class assignment is to put on a puppet show and I creatively wrote a Spanish Soap Opera involving such characters as Rodrigo, Maria, and Fernando, who only has one eye because we have cheap glue. Poor Fernando. Next week, however, I get to go to school a whole 3 1/2 hours late every day due to testing! Ah, the sleep i shall have.

Oh and Aunt Julie: The Blue's Clues dvd is on the way...it has 5 episodes on it and yes, i shamefully admit, I watched them. That Blue is just so clever! She taught me lots of Spanish, which helped me in writing my soap opera! Ha ha.

There was more I was planning on writing, but I think that is enough boredom for all of you. Auf Wiedersehen!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait for the new episodes! I've actually gotten him a little bit weaned of them. But, we do still have some TV time together, so we will be very happy to learn some spanish from Blue. And as far a Fernando goes, you'd better have the clean version of a Spanish soap opera...I haven't seen any, but I've heard things about them!

Miriam said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy, even if you are bored. That's good for a girl your age!

Grandma

Deborah Jean said...

Finally something new to read on your site! :-)

Julie said...

I would have e-mailed, but I don't have your address in my outlook. Saw your myspace...looks good! Also go the Blues Clues today. Thank you soooo much! Schools almost out I guess. Hope finals are going well. Got summer plans yet?