I have been told that it would be nice if I occasionally let you all know that I am still alive. I am, indeed, alive. Barely, though, as I am sitting in Microbiology...and you can imagine how that's going. Today I have to go check on my E. coli cultures. If you all didn't know, E. coli smells really really awful.
Anyway, let's see what other updates I have. Today starts Easter break, but I'll be staying on campus until Sunday so I can work a little bit, then I come back on Monday in time for my 5pm shift.
Today, I am going to a retirement home to reminisce for a woman for a nursing project. This is my second visit, but I have no idea what I'm going to ask since she pretty much shared everything that I think she wants to. It's really difficult for me to find things to talk about since I don't like to talk to unfamiliar people.
I can't think of anything else. Maybe it's because I've been sick and not getting enough sleep, but my mind is a big blob of mush. If you have any questions for me or want to talk to me about anything that's cool...I just don't know what else to put up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am happy to see you are still alive, even if you are sick !
Grandma
Post a Comment