



aren't you all proud you have such an artistic relative? you should be. other pictures that made me smile:
this is corinne. she's crazy. hence the shirt.
we saw some pretty weird mannequins. couldn't miss a photo op.
we found some toilet paper that said "wipe out terrorism" and had a picture of bin laden on it. i laughed.
barbie house! part of the 3-story toys r us in times square
this picture is sideways BUT it's a wall that was donated by...a show who's name i forget at the moment but it is signed by a lot of famous people like cindy crawford, jimmy carter, randy travis, liam neeson, etc. they're selling it on ebay and i just thought it was cool. i'll put up more later :-)

4 comments:
Good job, Whitney! Thanks for the update ! It was very interesting !!!
Grandma
I didn't yell! I just observed...emphatically and as a sincere expression of interest in your life. And by the way, although this TBI-er can't handle her own blog right now, I'm enjoying yours, and your cousins', and your aunts', and your grandma's... :-) All blogging psuedo-controversies aside, it was great to have you guys here--thanks for the visit!
So glad Naomi "observed" for me! I was about to come on and complain too. Good work on the banners. I didn't know you had such tallent!
Wow! Very nice banners! And it looks like you had a good time in New York City. Thanks for updating. We like to know what you're up to.
Aunt Lois
Post a Comment